May 22, 2008

I came so far for beauty
I left so much behind
My patience and my family
My masterpiece unsigned



William Eggleston, Top Secret

* The Washington City Paper selected Tuscaloosa by The Foreign Press for this week's One Track Mind column.

* YouTube video of Nico's first single: I'm Not Saying.

* Marc Masters, author of No Wave, will be reading in San Francisco this week:

-- Saturday May 24, 2pm - FREE
@ Amoeba Music, 1855 Haight St., S.F.
NO WAVE book signing and DJ set w/Marc Masters & Weasel Walter

-- Saturday May 24, 9pm - $6-10 donation
@ 21 Grand, 416 25th St, Oakland
NO WAVE reading, discussion, and music w/Marc Masters & Weasel Walter
plus performances by DEATH SENTENCE: PANDA and ETTRICK

-- Sunday May 25, 5pm - 7pm, $6
@ ATA, 992 Valencia St at 21st., S.F.
NO WAVE reading and videos w/Marc Masters & Weasel Walter

* "Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible." -- Frank Zappa

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I gotta pull out my old copy of the SJBB3P one of these days.

12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home